CDI, operating through its CDI Marine Company, LLC and CDI-M&T Company, LLC subsidiaries, provides ship design, naval engineering, aviation engineering, and professional services to the Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security, and prime contractors who serve government agencies.
Interested in a career at CDI? Click here to view our jobs in Engineering Solutions.
CDI-Government Services has a wide range of federal contracts offering federal and state government agencies quick, convenient and easy-to-use access to CDI’s capabilities under pre-negotiated terms and conditions. Under this simplified procurement process, CDI can draw on experts across the company to make these services available with minimum paper work under Time & Material, Firm Fixed Price, or Cost-Plus contracts.
Samples of case studies, marketing materials, and other media pertaining to CDI’s Government Services capabilities are available for your review. All of the content provided can be viewed using typical Microsoft and Adobe products. File sizes are listed to aid in the estimation of the download time.
- CDI Government Services Overview
- Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, and Ship Design
- Program Management & Acquisition Support
- Watercraft In-Service Engineering and Lifecycle Support
- Industrial and Alteration Installation Team (AIT) Services
- Logistics Engineering & Sustainment
- Information Technology
- Commercial Parametric Assessment of Ship Systems (ComPASS) Ship Design Tool
- Automated Provisioning Process Service
- Fleet Management Information System (FMIS)
- Thermal-Shock-Vibration Simulation