In the weeks since hurricane Harvey made landfall in Texas, CDI team members have generously participated in successful disaster relief efforts.
Physical donations were collected and distributed to those employees with immediate needs and our YouCaring crowdfunding site raised over $13,000. Since August, devastating hurricanes made landfall in Florida and Puerto Rico and our relief efforts have expanded to include the affected employees in these areas. More than 90 CDI employees have been impacted by these storms and we continue to come together to help in their efforts to rebuild.
We are proud of our CDI family for their contributions to the relief effort and would like to recognize a few of our locations for their team activities:
- Baton Rouge – donated physical items, held a benefit jambalaya lunch, and raised funds through collections
- Dallas – donated and delivered emergency supplies
- CDI’s Infrastructure Team – sponsored a collections contest
- Philadelphia – raised funds through a successful jeans week promotion
- West Virginia – sponsored a group collection
If you would like to continue to give support, please visit www.redcross.org. Every donation can have a huge impact on the lives of those in need.